Life coaching is not therapy, life coaches inspire, guide and encourage individuals to reach their goals. A life coach is profoundly different to that of a counsellor, mentor or therapist. The coaching experience address challenges in an individual’s life such as business success, personal projects, general conditions and transitions.
A coach is there to help clients find and establish their confidence in their world and in themselves. It is to guide clients to make positive changes and assist clients to look at a problem with a new perspective to have better solutions to overcome challenges. Life coaching are the skills that individuals need to take-action and own the outcome that they forsee.
When you work with a life coach, she helps you ...
• Stretch your limits. She helps you challenge yourself. She guides you to set goals that step out beyond your comfort level ~ with your permission of course! Coaches don’t push, they open space for you to move forward.
• Break through resistance. Sometimes you know what you want to do, what you are perfectly capable of doing … but you consistently resist doing it. Your life coach helps you break through to that resistance to do what you really want to do with your life and be “who” you are.
• Get past your energy blocks. Once you’ve identified your energy blocks, with your life coach’s help, you can reduce their power in your everyday life. Those energy blocks can include any limiting beliefs, assumptions, and gremlins you may have that prevent you from moving forward.
• Re-frame your world. There is power in adjusting how you look at the world … even the smallest of adjustments in language can make huge differences in your perceptions. For example, when you learn to change the words “I’ll try” to “I will” or “I have to” to “I choose to” you’ve re-framed how you approach a goal or a project. Simply re-framing those little words breaks through all kinds of resistance and creates positive energy.
• Raise your awareness and notice your energy. Your life coach helps you to be consciously aware of your energy levels, your thoughts, your feelings, behaviors, perceptions, judgments… ah geeze! there are so many things to discover about your inner and your outer self. That is what I love to help you do when I work as your Positive Changes Coach!
What you seek is seeking you.
— Rumi —
Get Online Virtual Coaching
Best of all, you don’t need to go out to meet a life coach in their office for expensive hourly sessions. Our easy online contact saves time, money and energy.
Follow us on our social networks: